Company Name LeapMind Inc.
CEO Soichi Matsuda
COO Kazuya Watanabe
CTO Hiroyuki Tokunaga
CRO Atsunori Kanemura
Non-Executive Director Junichiro Kono Hiroshi Mukai
External Auditor Hiroyuki Yamada
Full Time Auditor Erika Otabe
Address 5F, Shibuya Dogenzaka Sky Bldg, 28-1 Maruyamacho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 150-0044, JAPAN
Capital 781,984,235 yen
Number of Employees 85
Banks Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Mizuho Bank, Ltd. MUFG Bank, Ltd.
Customers Intel Corporation,KDDI Corporation, Fujitsu Ltd.,NTT Data Corporation, Dentsu Isobar,Koito Manufacturing Co., Ltd., SIGMAXYZ Inc.,Sumitomo Mitsui Construction Co., Ltd., Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd.,Hakuhodo Inc., GfK Japan
- Dec. LeapMind Inc. (formerly known as AddQuality) established at Meguro-ku, Tokyo
- Aug. Rights Offering to Mr. Nishikawa of NETAGE (current UNITED, Inc.) performed
- Aug. Fund-raising from Archetype* Ventures Inc.
- Oct. The company name changed to LeapMind Inc. on Oct 30, 2014
- Aug. Fund-raising of 340 million yen in total at Series A round
- Oct. The head office relocated to Tsuchiya Bldg, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Apr. Mr. Tomihisa Kamata, the representative of TomyK Ltd. and the co-founder of ACCESS Co., Ltd., inaugurated as an adviser
- Oct. Fund-raising of 1,150 million yen in total at Series B round
- Dec. Mr. Yoshie Munakata, the former director and vice president of Intel Corporation, inaugurated as an executive adviser
- Feb. The head office relocated to Shibuya Dogenzaka Sky Bldg, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
5F, Dogenzaka Sky Bldg, 28-1 Maruyamacho Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 150-0044, JapanGoogle Maps