· In-house service and product development (front end and back end)
· Writing the code and building the environment from launch to operation according to customer needs
· Experience of developing and operating web applications
· Knowledge and experience working with Linux/Unix
· Back-end development experience using Python, PHP, etc.
Good to have
· Ability to independently choose appropriate technology based on given requirements
· Passionate about working as part of a team
· Strong interest in state-of-the-art technology
· Willingness to experiment with new technologies and applying them to our services
· Eager to learn new things
Treatment / condition
· Salary: Depending on experience/ability
· Benefits: Transportation expenses (with upper limit)
· Location: Headquarters / Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
· Holiday: Weekends, national holidays
· Vacation: annual paid vacation / summer vacation / year-end and new year vacation / condolence holiday
· Document screening → first interview → second interview → offer
How to apply
Please send an email to our HR team attaching the following documents.
A brief document explaining to which occupation you are applying and the reason why you think you fit for the position.
*In addition, please hand in other evidence(s) that helps to show your skills if you can.
(any source code you may share, GitHub account, portfolio etc.)