· Investigate and propose technical approaches based on business needs and establish project paths
· Create a roadmap of the relevant technology from a long-term perspective and conduct research in order to create our own unique technology
· Present our unique research and technology at international academic conferences, etc.
· Master's degrees or higher in a field related to machine learning, genetic algorithms or computer vision
Good to have
· Paper publication record at international conferences
· Experience working at private research institutes etc.
· Passionate about pursuing new technologies
· Emphasizing the impact on the world by publishing papers etc.
· Passion for your own research project
· Strong awareness of relevant new research
· Ability to work as part of a team and to share knowledge with people of different backgrounds
Treatment / condition
· Salary: Depending on experience/ability
· Benefits: Transportation expenses (with upper limit)
· Location: Headquarters / Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
· Holiday: Weekends, national holidays
· Vacation: annual paid vacation / summer vacation / year-end and new year vacation / condolence holiday
· Document selection → first interview → second interview → offer
How to apply
Please send an email to our HR team attaching the following documents.
- A brief document explaining to which occupation you are applying and the reason why you think you fit for the position.
*In addition, please hand in other evidence(s) that helps to show your skills if you can.
(any source code you may share, GitHub account, portfolio etc.)